? ??????????????Skateboarding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (166 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 12595 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????From the Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (65 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 7105 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Vanessa finally got a hair cut!!!

So, this is a little out of order, but oh well. When I got back to Arizona at the end of August I decided to get a major hair cut and donate the hair to Locks of Love. I have always had medium to long hair and was scared to death. But with Erik's encouraging and the thought that I was doing something good, I did it! Here's the results!



I really like it. :) Here's the 10 inches of hair I donated.


2 comments:

Summer said...

Cute! You are braver than me!! :)

Akina's said...

I did the SAME exact thing!!! i cut off about 14 inches though! woo!!! i figure i was sick all the time and i couldn't take care of it so why not chop it... kaulana was quite sad but i reassured him by the fact that my hair grows fast let alone the fact that i'm pregnant so it'll grow even faster!!!