? ??????????????Skateboarding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (166 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 12595 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????From the Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (65 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 7105 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 30, 2009

Going to Fort Benning!

So.... I haven't seen Erik since Christmas and it's now March, but I'm heading out to Fort Benning, Georgia for his weekend off! :)



On my way I flew to St. Louis and stayed with my friend Hannah. We had adventures of the freezing cold zoo, Walmart and driving from St. Louis all the way down to Columbus, GA.

We spend the weekend with our boys and loved it. It rained almost the whole time but nothing could take away from our joy.

It got interesting when I got to the airport to fly back to AZ tho. My reservation did not exist and I was forced to purchase a 450 ticket to get home that day! Of course I had a test that day too. And I was sad because I would not see Erik again for 5 weeks. It was not a good day. But I made it back to AZ and in time for the test. Whew!

0 comments: