? ??????????????Skateboarding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (166 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 12595 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????From the Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (65 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 7105 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 30, 2009

Summer 2009

I know this is combining a lot of things into one post, but I really want to get caught up so I can start posting about things happening now in our lives without getting things out of order. So... here is the summer in a nutshell!


Erik reported to his first duty station- Fort Campbell, KY on May 5, 2009. Yes, just a couple days after our wedding. He drove across the country in his new truck that we bought while he was in basic.

He loaded his motorcycle in the back and took everything he could with him. When he got to Fort Campbell, he had to go through inprocessing and found a place for us to rent.




I finished my semester two weeks later and packed up all our stuff and furniture into a Uhaul and drove it across the country with my mom! (Thanks for helping us!) I then spent the next few weeks unpacking since Erik's unit went to New York for 3 weeks.
When he got home we finally got to live together as a married couple and it was great! We had a lot of fun times BBQing and meeting new people over the summer.

Unfortunately, the end of the summer came WAY too fast and I had to leave to go back to AZ for school. :(

0 comments: