? ??????????????Skateboarding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (166 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 12595 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????From the Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (65 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 7105 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 30, 2009

V comes home!

I flew home to visit Erik the second weekend in October. We did a lot of things during the weekend and had an amazing time being together again! I arrived at 7:30am on Thursday, Erik had to go back to work, but my friend Lael and I went out with the realtor to look for houses. We saw a ton that day but still made it home before hubby! :) Our home teachers came to visit us that night and we went out to eat together.

The next day hubby had to work a half day, so I went running with Lael in the pouring rain in the morning! It was actually really fun!!! Then later that day hubby and I went to look at the best houses I had found and he picked his favorite (more about that to come!). That night we stayed in at home watching a movie and ordering pizza and just enjoying being together.

On Saturday we slept in, we also went to the Clarksville raceway. Its a dirt/mud racetrack in town. It was really... dare I say... redneck, but oh so fun!! :) We had a blast. Green green green!!!!!!! Goooooooooo!!!!


On Sunday we went to church, enjoyed a nice lunch together and took Max for a walk (more on Max to come!). Then I got on the flight to come back to AZ. :(

1 comments:

Stacey said...

That sounds hard! Go you :)