? ??????????????Skateboarding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (166 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 12595 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????From the Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (65 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 7105 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 30, 2009

Our wedding day!!!!

Today's the day we've been looking forward to since we started dating 4 years ago! We are getting married!!!!!!





Here's how the day went! :)




4:30am- V wake up, shower (not that I slept much anyways!)


5:00am- Julie starts creating my awesome hairdo (thanks!!)


6:00am- My make-up is getting done. Erik woke up and came out to look at me. He laughed (I guess it looks weird when someone is airbrushing your makeup on haha) at me.


7:00am- Rushing to try to get everything ready to go to the temple. And I thought I had it all already the night before..... aparently not! :) Thank you so much Kristin for helping me to stay calm and helping me get packed.


8:15am- This is when we were supposed to leave.... haha
8:30am- This is when we actually left.....
Then we were sealed for all eternity in the Mesa Arizona LDS Temple!!!!! :)
10:30am- After the sealing we took a ton of pictures outside the temple.
12:00pm- We had a luncheon at my dad's house in Mesa for family and the bridal party. It was perfect! :) Not too hot outside, awesome food, and great friends. Thank you all!!!
Erik and I relaxed a little bit during the afternoon and then went over to our reception area to help set up.
The reception that evening was amazing!! I want to thank the Biggs family for letting us use their amazingly huge backyard! So many people helped to make this the best day of our lives!!
We danced, we giggled, we watched our video of us growing up and falling in love, we ate pasta and cake and we had a lot of fun with all our friends and family!!!
Pictures will be posted in the next posting!!! Theres a ton. haha.
Best day of our lives!!!!!!


0 comments: